DelveInsight has launched a new report on “Monkeypox Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2032”.
DelveInsight’s “Monkeypox Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2032″ report offers an in-depth understanding of Monkeypox, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Monkeypox market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan.
Some of the key facts of the Monkeypox Market Report:
- The risk of Monkeypox was 5.2 times lower in those who received vaccinations than in those who did not (0.78 vs. 4.05 per 10,000)
- The prevalence of the Monkeypox virus is found mostly in areas of Africa but has been seen in other areas of the world
- Since the beginning of 2022, World Health Organization (WHO) has announced that there have been over 2,000 cases and one death due to the Monkeypox virus
- A 20-fold increase in the frequency of human monkeypox is suggested by a comparison of active surveillance data from the same health zone collected in the 1980s (0.72 per 10,000) and 2006–07 (14.42 per 10,000)
- There have been numerous instances of endemic monkeypox this year in Cameroon, Nigeria, and the Central African Republic (CAR)
Request a sample for the Monkeypox Market Report
Key benefits of the Monkeypox Market report:
- Monkeypox market report covers a descriptive overview and comprehensive insight of the Monkeypox Epidemiology and Monkeypox market in the 7MM (the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan.)
- The Monkeypox market report provides insights on the current and emerging therapies.
- Monkeypox market report provides a global historical and forecasted market covering drug outreach in 7MM.
- The Monkeypox market report offers an edge that will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Monkeypox market.
Got queries? Click here to know more about the Monkeypox Market Landscape
A rare condition known as monkeypox is brought on by infection with the monkeypox virus. The monkeypox virus is a member of the same virus family as smallpox. Smallpox symptoms are comparable to those of monkeypox, but they are milder, and monkeypox rarely results in death. Chickenpox and monkeypox are not related.
A rash that can resemble pimples or blisters and that can form on the face, the inside of the mouth, the hands, feet, chest, genitals, or the anus. Before the rash entirely disappears, it passes through several stages. Usually, the disease lasts two to four weeks.
The symptoms of Monkeypox include –
- High Fever
- Muscle aches and back aches
- Swollen Lymph nodes
Epidemiology Segmentation of Monkeypox:
- Prevalent Cases of Monkeypox in the 7MM [2019-2032]
- Age-Specific Cases of Monkeypox in the 7MM [2019–2032]
- Gender-Specific Cases of Monkeypox in the 7MM [2019–2032]
- Diagnosed and Treated Cases of Monkeypox in the 7MM [2019–2032]
The dynamics of the Monkeypox market are anticipated to change in the coming years owing to the expected launch of emerging therapies such as Tecovirimat, SIGA-246, and others during the forecasted period 2019-2032.
Learn more by requesting for sample @ Monkeypox Market Landscape
- U.S. Army Medical Research
- SIGA Technologies
- Bavarian Nordic
Table of Contents
- Monkeypox Market Report Introduction
- Executive Summary for Monkeypox
- SWOT analysis of Monkeypox
- Monkeypox Patient Share (%) Overview at a Glance
- Monkeypox Market Overview at a Glance
- Monkeypox Disease Background and Overview
- Monkeypox Epidemiology and Patient Population
- Country-Specific Patient Population of Monkeypox
- Monkeypox Current Treatment and Medical Practices
- Monkeypox Unmet Needs
- Monkeypox Emerging Therapies
- Monkeypox Market Outlook
- Country-Wise Monkeypox Market Analysis (2019–2032)
- Monkeypox Market Access and Reimbursement of Therapies
- Monkeypox Market drivers
- Monkeypox Market barriers
- Monkeypox Appendix
- Monkeypox Report Methodology
- DelveInsight Capabilities
- About DelveInsight
Click here to read more about Monkeypox Market Outlook 2032
Laron Syndrome Pipeline
“Laron Syndrome Pipeline Insight, 2022″ report by DelveInsight outlines comprehensive insights of present clinical development scenarios and growth prospects across the Laron Syndrome market. A detailed picture of the Laron Syndrome pipeline landscape is provided, which includes the disease overview and Laron Syndrome treatment guidelines.
Laron Syndrome Epidemiology
DelveInsight’s ‘Laron Syndrome Epidemiology Forecast to 2032′ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical and forecasted Laron Syndrome epidemiology in the 7MM, i.e., the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
Diagnostic Imaging Equipment Market
Diagnostic Imaging Equipment Market By Product (X-Ray Imaging Systems, Computed Tomography (CT) Scanners, Ultrasound Systems, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Systems, Nuclear Imaging Systems, Mammography Systems, And Others), By Application (Cardiology, Oncology, Gastroenterology, Gynecology, And Other Applications), By End-User (Hospitals, Diagnostic Imaging Centres, And Others), by geography is expected to grow at a steady CAGR forecast till 2026 owing to rising technological advancement and increasing prevalence of chronic diseases.
Invasive Candidiasis Market
“DelveInsight’s ‘Invasive Candidiasis Market Insight, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecast, 2027’ report delivers an in-depth understanding of Invasive Candidiasis and the historical and forecasted Invasive Candidiasis market trends, globally, which comprises of North America, Europe, APAC, and RoW.
DelveInsight’s “Sialidosis Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2032″ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the Sialidosis, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Sialidosis market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan.
Filgrastim Biosimilar Insight
DelveInsight’s, “Filgrastim Biosimilar Insight, 2022,” report provides comprehensive insights about 20+ companies and 20+ marketed and pipeline drugs in the Filgrastim Biosimilars landscape. It covers the marketed and pipeline drug profiles, including clinical and non-clinical stage products. It also covers the therapeutics assessment by product type, stage, route of administration, and molecule type. It further highlights the inactive pipeline products in this space.
Pain Management Devices Market
Pain Management Devices Market By Type Of Devices (Neuromodulation & Neurostimulation Devices, Analgesic Infusion Pumps [Intrathecal Infusion Pumps and External Infusion Pumps], Ablation Devices [Radiofrequency Ablation Devices And Cryoablation Devices], And Others), By Application (Neuropathic Pain, Cancer Pain, Facial & Migraine Pain, Musculoskeletal Pain, and Others), By Geography is expected to grow at a steady CAGR Forecast till 2027
Latest Reports by DelveInsight
Basal Cell Carcinoma Market | Birch Allergy Market | Bile Duct Neoplasm Market | Gingivitis Market | Lupus Nephritis Market | Severe Hypertriglyceridemia (SHTG) Market | Arthralgia Market | Severe Hypertriglyceridemia (SHTG) Market | Arthralgia Market | Congestive Heart Failure Market | Gingivitis Market | Lupus Nephritis Market | Erythromelalgia Market | AL Amyloidosis Market | Primordial Dwarfism Market | Breast Pumps Market | Hyperuricemia Market | Helicobacter Pylori (H. pylori) Infection Market | AIDS Dementia- Market | Follicular Lymphoma Market | Chronic Pulmonary Hypertension Market | Adrenal Crisis Market | Retinoblastoma Market | Non-Cystic Fibrosis Bronchiectasis Market | Microsatellite Stable Colorectal Cancer Market | Chondrosarcoma Market | Sialidosis Market
To know more about our Competitive Services, Click here: Pharma Competitive Intelligence
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant, and Market Research firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports Pharma companies by providing comprehensive end-to-end solutions to improve their performance.
It also offers Healthcare Consulting Services, which benefits in market analysis to accelerate the business growth and overcome challenges with a practical approach.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Gaurav Bora
Email: [email protected]
State: New York
Country: United States